An established company for some forty years supplying metal finishing treatments to aerospace, defence, oil and gas industries as well as general engineering. Our treatments include different types of chemical processing such as anodising and chrome plating as well as grinding and honing.
We are currently looking to fill positions within our Hard Chrome Plating and Honing/Grinding sections, previous experience is not essential as full training will be given but experience of hard chrome plating / Honing would be an advantage
These positions are full time and 40 hours a week.
Hours are Monday to Thursday 7.15 am – 4.30 pm, Fridays 7.30 am – 12.30 pm.
All positions enjoy the following benefits:
- Good salary dependent upon experience
- 22 days annual leave plus all bank holidays
- Opportunity to develop skills and progress within the company
- Training as required including formal recognised qualifications
- Our core processes are anodising and chrome plating. You will be responsible for finishing high quality parts for major Aerospace and Defence Companies. Full training will be given.
The most important attributes for this position are:
- Previous experience in electroplating is an advantage but not essential as full training will be given.
- A desire to learn and develop new skills.
- Have an eye for detail.
- Be meticulous and able to follow procedures.
- Follow Health & Safety guidelines.